The Shy Anne Sound and Video Festival 2000
Sonic Circuits VII Festival * - Tacoma
21-23, 2000, $5 donation for entire festival (students $3)
A three day festival of experimental video and electronic music
from around the globe in the intimate studio setting of Tacoma media
artist Dan Senn. Three evenings and two afternoons of bristling
risk-taking in sight and sound featuring new work from the US,
Argentina, Australia, Germany, The Netherlands and many other
locations worldwide. Expand your horizons!
To see a detailed scheduled visit the festival site at:
First Event: April 21, Friday, 8pm
Second Event: April 22, Saturday, 3pm
Thrid Event: April 22, Saturday, 8pm
Fourth Event: April 23, Sunday, 3pm
Fifth Event: April 23, Sunday, 8pm
* Coordinated with the Sonic Circuits Festival which
is sponsored by the American Composer's Forum, St. Paul.
RSVP Newsense Intermedium, 253/759-2556;
Directions to Shy Anne Studio from I-5:
- take I-705 to City Center (Tacoma)
- just past the 21st St. bridge, take the Schuster Parkway exit.
- take Schuster along the Puget Sound (past granary, big ships)
to the 30th St. exit (stay in right lane)
- go up 30th St. hill to 3rd stop light, make right on Stevens St.
- travel north on Stevens about 1 mile, make left on 43rd St.
- go over two blocks (down hill) to Cheyenne St and turn left.
- Shy Anne Studio is the silver building behind 4218 N Cheyenne.
#11 or #51 to 42nd St. stop.
Shy Anne Sound and Video Festival
Dan Senn, Curator
4218 N. Cheyenne
Tacoma, WA 98407 USA